The Coalition is pleased to announce the launch of a new Preferred Vendors page on our website! We encourage charter school leaders to support these vendors for school construction, financial, or other support needs.
The new Preferred Vendors page includes a detailed description of services from 12 charter school vendors as well as a testimonial from a charter leader. Charter school administrators and board members can thus be assured that these vendors have a proven record when it comes to working with charter schools–and that they have been vetted and approved by other charter school leaders!
Vendors on the Coalition’s web page are grouped by area of service, including:
Charter School Architecture, Construction & Design
School Learning Environments
Charter School Support Services
Many thanks to the following charter school leaders, who offered testimonials for our Preferred Vendors:
- Garrett McNeill, Real Estate Acquisition & Development, Movement Foundation
- Andrew Swanner, Executive Director, Oxford Preparatory School
- Bruce Friend, Head of School, Pine Springs Preparatory Academy
- John Nosek, Chairman of the Board, Revolution Academy
- Eugene Slocum, CEO & Superintendent, Alpha Academy
- Justin T. Smith, Managing Director, Ascend Leadership Academy
- Dave Machado, State Superintendent, North Carolina, Charter Schools USA
- Jack James, Chief Operating Officer, Union Academy Charter School
- Dr. Jason M. Wray, Superintendent, Paul R. Brown Leadership Academy
- Lindalyn Kakadelis, Executive Director, North Carolina Coalition for Charter Schools
- Kyle Shrauger, Board President, Wake Preparatory Academy (K-12)
Find the Coalition’s Preferred Vendor page here.