- There are no limits to the amount of time and/or money used for lobbying.
- The trade association is allowed to endorse candidates for public office.
- These endorsements may be communicated to members and the public.
- The organization can expressly advocate for the election or defeat of a specific candidate on various communication platforms. The organization cannot work directly with any candidate.
- The organization can expressly advocate for the passage or defeat of a specific bill or policy using various communication platforms.
Become a Member
Joining the North Carolina Coalition for Charter Schools will provide member schools with recognition, networking opportunities, advertising benefits, and access to our services.