- There are no limits to the amount of time and/or money used for lobbying.
- The trade association is allowed to endorse candidates for public office.
- Endorsements may be communicated to members and the public.
- The organization can expressly advocate for the election or defeat of a specific candidate in various communication platforms. The organization cannot work directly with any candidate.
- The organization can expressly advocate for the passage or defeat of a specific bill or policy using various communication platforms.
A nonprofit trade association [IRS 501(c)(6)]
Become a Member
Joining North Carolina Coalition of Charter Schools, or the Coalition, will provide members schools with recognition, networking opportunities, advertising benefits, and access to our services.