2023 Charter Advocacy Summit
February 21-22, 2023, Raleigh, NC
Leverage the power of public policy to protect all charters!
Public charter schools are politically fragile. They need strong defenders. The Advocacy Summit will equip you to advocate for the success of your school as well as North Carolina’s charter movement.
Join other charter heads of school, board members, and senior administrators for the Coalition’s inaugural 2023 Charter Advocacy Summit! The two-day event will launch on February 21st with an evening reception at the N.C. Museum of Natural Sciences in Raleigh, and will feature leaders and members of the N.C. General Assembly. The next day’s event, held at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel on February 22nd, will include breakfast, lunch, and panel sessions headlined by state lawmakers, elected officials, charter industry leaders, and the Coalition’s Government Relations Team.
SUMMIT ACTION ITEMS
- Learn how developments in the legislature and courts impact your charter school.
- Understand the steps you can take to receive full local funding.
- Access strategies for school success: Find out how to diversify your enrollment through Hispanic outreach; hear how key players evaluate your board and school.
Coalition Member Schools
- Register early and receive a discount! Cost to attend before January 31st: $100.
- Cost to attend after January 31st: $125.
*Multiple attendee discount: For every two leaders who register from each member school, a third leader may attend for free.
- Cost to attend is $150, regardless of registration date.
*Membership incentive: Charter schools that join the Coalition before February 1st, 2023, will receive the member discount on Advocacy Summit registration.
Registration is now sold out.
The Coalition has reserved rooms for Summit attendees at the Raleigh Marriott Crabtree Valley Hotel.
To make a hotel reservation, click here.
*Reservations must be made by February 4, 2023, to receive the guaranteed group rate.
For additional information about the 2023 Charter Advocacy Summit, please contact:
Lindalyn Kakadelis, Executive Director, NC Coalition for Charter Schools
Phone: 704.231.9767 | Email: email@example.com